|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Must have experience in programming or testing
- Should have experience in working in a student employment program or related experience
- Must have experience in working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Must have experience in working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Must have basic programming skills
- Should have personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Should have interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Must have communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Must perform codes, tests, and debugs computer programs.
- Should analyzes, designs and writes specifications for basic programs.
- Must assist in identifying and resolving product problems with specific programs.
- Must create appropriate technical documentation.
- Should perform data analysis
- Must perform codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Should assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Must design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Must write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Should assist in resolving routine production support problems.
- Should assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
- Must develop screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Should create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Must conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Should remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com