Organization : DXC Technology
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good experience in programming or testing
* Should have experience in working in a student employment program or related experience
* Must have experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Should have experience in working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs.
* Should assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
* Must assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
* Should perform data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
* Must design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Should be able to write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Must assist in resolving routine production support problems.
* Should assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
* Must develop screen tests and debugging problems.
* Should develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Should create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
* Must conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Should remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards