|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Must have experience in writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Should have basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Must have experience in using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Must apply specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
- Should interact with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Must define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Must apply metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation.
- Should conform to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com