|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Must include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degree or degree in an unrelated field
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments
- Must have understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications
- Must have experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user/business requests.
- Should have knowledge and experience with SOX, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Must be a good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Should have basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Must research, design, develop operate and maintain support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Must include identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality.
- Must have knowledge on applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Should participate in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies.
- Should participate as a member of an IT technical team.
- Must perform basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Must provide end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Must monitor the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Should monitor production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Must ensure complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Must assist with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com