|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
|No Of Vacancies||15|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be highly experienced in individuals performing entry-level equivalent work
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments
- Must have understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications
- Should have experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user/business requests.
- Must have knowledge and experience with SOX, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Must be a good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Must support a portfolio of applications and infrastructure that deliver services & solutions to both internal & external customers.
- Should participate as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team.
- Must have good working knowledge of ITIL Service Operations function.
- Should provide end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Must monitor the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Should perform work assigned by others.
- Must be accountable for own work.
- Should have familiar with regulatory and legal procedures concerning IT compliance.
- Should be expert on financial and regulatory compliance controls.
- Must lead functional teams who reviews application control areas to ensure applications are continuously in compliance with internal and external risk controls.
- Must be additionally, lead Programs/Initiatives to related to compliance , develop and deliver compliance training programs.
- Should work to help manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level, increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy and process related matters, successfully complete various certification programs.
- Must have experience in Internal Audit, External Audit, Quality, ISOs , Compliance and Control
- Should have experience in SOX, Work involves high degree of integrity and confidentiality;
- Must be ready to work in different shifts/ time
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com