|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must identify appropriate tests to conduct based upon issues to be evaluted.
- Should test product business functions by executing integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires, and regression tests.
- Must reviews results and determines appropriate course of action; escalates as appropriate.
- Must upgrade existing scripts by developing and incorporating new functionality based upon requested need.
- Must review and analyze test results; identifies issues and concerns and recommends course of action.
- Must communicate issues and defect reports using issue tracking tool(s) following established methods and conventions.
- Should coordinate resolution of issues through to closure including verifying software defect fixes are appropriate and adequate, documenting updates and ensuring relevant materials are updated and changed appropriately, and providing relevant software environment modifications that address identified issues.
- Must work in conjunction with technical development staff to analyze testing issues and determine technical resolutions; investigates, gathers and furnishes additional information about functional defects including log files, procedures to reproduce, etc., communicates concerns, and retains contact and continues discussion with the development staff as testing progresses to ensure test results are appropriate and meet client needs.
- Must identify issues and determine appropriate course of action by applying testing and quality assurance methodology; leverages methodology resources, tools, and work products in order to respond to testing results and customer needs.
- Should develop and have understanding of software product / suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations.
- Must ensure technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and addresses testing issues.
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Must have communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Must be good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Should have ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Must have ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Should have willingness to travel
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com