Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience with using C/C++ for Embedded Systems – experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools is highly desirable.
* Should have strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in
* International teams is highly recommended
* Should have experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.
* Must have strong problem solving and software debugging skills.
* Should have hands-on experience in C/C++ and V & V Tools
* Must have knowledge of requirement management tools DOORS and configuration management tools viz. ClearCase
* Must have primary responsibility of this role is development and enhancement of the control for the vehicle transmissions and other VG products.
* Should have responsibilities for this position include
* Should design, develop & maintain software for VG projects, transmission control –XEV platform.
* Must collaborate with global team to understand, document and clarify the technical requirements
* Should design & develop Core software modules in C/C++
* Must test and validate the software modules in Bench & HiLs environment
* Should integrate, debug and calibrate the software modules on the target vehicle
* Must support the establishment of MiLS/HiLS framework required for development
* Should have knowledge of synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
* Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; APEX, Employee Survey, EBEA, and DFSS.