Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in testing of web based applications on various browsers.
* Must have experience testing mobile applications.
* Should have experience using test automation tools such as QTP, Night Watch, Protractor, Selenium
* Must be proficient in standards compliant HTML and CSS.
* Must have knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL databases and tools.
* Should have experience in Client Server Architecture and Software Development Life Cycle.
* Must have experience with revision control and issue tracking systems.
* Should have knowledge of modern test methodologies
* Must have knowledge in skills and in the use of technologies for detecting and tracking defects
* Should have understanding and knowledge of quality assurance processes and methods used in software development
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Should be responsible for devising and executing test strategy and analyzing results in a systematic manner.
* Must involves thorough understanding of testing methodologies, boundary conditions, and various performance metrics used to assess the operation, reliability and usability of software applications.
* Should require the extensive use of automated test programs, scripts, and various tools used to streamline and expedite the testing and analysis processes.
* Should consists mainly of embedded web development, including front end browser, backend server and database as well as control software.
* Should include cross browser compatibility testing, bug tracking, testing performance and accuracy of different software algorithms.
* Should requires to report results, issues as well as suggesting process, design and implementation improvements to the development team.