|Job Role||Process Assistant|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be computer savvy and familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
- Must have good Typing speed
- Should have experience in back office processes, preferable in order management
- Must be hardworking and quick learner
- Must have flexible working in US shifts
- Must have positive approach
- Must have good communication skills
- Should have exposure to any ERP’s- Oracle, SAP, Mainframe based
- Must review service receipt tools such as Mailbox/SharePoint/Shared drive
- Must enter new orders/quotes from customers through order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management
- Should enter changes and cancellations from customers through order entry systems (MFGPRO, CCP, C360) using required customer metrics
- Must maintain accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments and customer contact information to the required shared drives/tools/systems
- Must proactively communicate in a timely manner with internal teams/stakeholders regarding order verification queries, order status, pricing and shipment status.
- Should be competent on 1-2 process task (Portal, Order Entry or quoting)
- Must have clear Communication both written and spoken
Must perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
Should utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com