Organization : Eaton Technologies
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should monitor support request tickets / requests on regular basis and provide timely resolution to close the tickets. Should provide quick analysis and assign the ticket to correct support group.
* Must track the closure of assigned tickets / requests.
* Should support and maintain existing ETL modules with good ETL, Data warehousing, Oracle and PL SQL knowledge. Sound knowledge of Unix and Unix scripting is must. Knowledge on Control M will be added advantage.
* Must participate in continual improvements in order to decrease incidents and maintain quality.
* Should create support ticket knowledge base and handle repetitive issues independently and work towards permanent fixes
* Must have ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
* Should be able to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge and assess systemic improvements & sustenance.
* Must be able to plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables.
* Engineers would be working for varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
* Should be a part of campus hire assimilation program and will receive overall understanding of the organization.
* Should be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups.
* Must have good interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication.