Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Graduate Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academic
* Must have design experience with electromechanical systems
* Should have hands on experience with Creo, Inventor, Model manager and Enovia
* Must have good knowledge of electromechanical commodity of CT’s, VT’s, relays etc.
* Should have testing experience of these commodities
* Must have knowledge of UL, IEEE, IEC standards and test criterion
* Must have good working experience in engineering documentation
* Must have good knowledge of safety conditions and environment while testing in lab
* Must have primary responsibility of this role is to execute cost out projects which includes engineering based design changes and SCM collaboration.
* Should be identifying the opportunity of cost out with SCM team for electromagnetic commodities like Current Transformers, Voltage Transformers, Relays, Lugs.
* Should perform validation of proposed design changes or new supplier parts will also be part of responsibility
* Should verify for any interference in assembly with new supplier parts using 3D models
* Must create the engineering drawing for the changes
* Must release the new parts in Enovia and update the BOM
* Must define plan for pipeline to active projects with category managers
* Should support SCM team members for data collection and attribute mapping for Instrument transformer and other commodities
* Must extend the similar opportunity for other commodities like VT’s/ Meters/Rotary switches
* Must perform test plan, test set up preparation in accordance to applicable standard and its implementation in Pune lab
* Must have hands on experience on working on Low Voltage switchgear products like Busducts, MCC, PCC, Switchboard
* Must be creatively and efficiently solve design challenges by understanding the elements within a design that are critical for success, while eliminating the non-value added elements
* Must provide timely, accurate, and pertinent information and reports as required by management.
* Must constantly looks for ways to improve processes, products and services; appropriately challenges the status quo.