Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should be responsible for providing tactical assistance to Product life cycle management in enterprise / business systems and services. Ensure accuracy, completeness and health requirements for Hydraulics product Data globally.
* Must have responsibility for collecting, organizing, creating, documenting, and entering detailed [product and/or customer] attribute information.
* Must work with Product Data Hub tools to build a centralized product database for Hydraulic Product lines.
* Must have cleanses, enriches and maintains products in the product data Hub
* Should have experience in Product lifecycle Management, product development and management exposure.
* Must collaborate with technical team for system improvements and testing of Integration mappings between different Applications and PDH.
* Must have good exposure to working on Tools and applications like Enovia, CAD-2D/3D, Pro-E, PLM, ERP systems.
* Must have good understanding of databases
* Should have knowledge of Product data processing at an administrator level would be preferred but is not required.
* Must have experience in creating or maintaining process flows
* Should have knowledge of various IT systems and processes [product management, manufacturing, marketing and engineering]
* Must have experience in Enovia, ERP Systems, Oracle and Microsoft business suite, Document Management, PowerSource
* Must have good understanding of CAD-2D/3D, Pro-E, PLM
* Must be expertise in MS-Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience of developing excel macros will be an added advantage.
* Should have database query experience will be an added advantage
* Must be good with data analytics and Reporting( Experience of reporting tools)
* Should co-ordinate with different functional heads/personnel as per the need and able to take other tasks which would be assigned time to time.
* Should develop measures of Product data quality, maintain metrics, and publish to stakeholders. Publish reports.
* Must work with different Source systems (Product drawings, ERPs, etc….) to source product attributes and specifications.
* Should have ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review
* Must work with source system owners and technical team to extract product data for consumption.
* Should work with Big Data (product and other) and Database management concepts.
* Must enrich Product data using Trading Partner Hub modules. Work with business teams to obtain data.
* Must have flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required