Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have hands on experience in a R&D Testing setup
* Should have past experience in Hydraulics R&D testing is most desirable.
* Must have awareness of testing i.e. test rigs, data acquisition, inspection etc.
* Should have awareness and experience in following Safety & Quality Management Practices
* Must have experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
* Should have clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
* Must have past experience in problem solving & continuous improvement through LEAN tool deployment for test equipment utilization and cost savings
* Should have proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives.
* Must manage complex projects involving multiple components or systems for completeness and compatibility with organizational objectives and standards.
* Should create strategy, direction, priorities and develops constructive solutions aligning to business needs.
* Must be coordinating multi-disciplined engineering projects from design to implementation and serves as an expert resource for other engineers.
* Must review project deliverables to ensure its accuracy and co-ordinate with engineering teams.
* Should use in-depth knowledge of business goals and strategies to achiev business objectives / improvements impacting business-wide measures.
* Must identifies opportunities or connections that enhance business performance.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good presentation skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must be a effective player and have good inter personnel skills.