Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be proficient with performing analytical design calculations, good understanding of GD&T, tolerance stack up analysis and manufacturing methods involving casting and forging.
* Should have knowledge of automotive market, technology trends in Transmissions.
* Must be able to participate in defining engineering requirements by understanding customer requirement.
* Must be self-motivated and possess good communication skills with cross functional team namely engineering, manufacturing, project management, marketing and supply chain.
* Should perform complex engineering assignments, involving product design, testing and process studies, or research investigations using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Should participates in engineering/design activities and maintains effective communications with team members.
* Must create, and sustain process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
* Should prepare complex packaging layouts, design concepts, and visual aids for developing analysis and improvement of product.
* Should drive design innovation on new product development using appropriate tools and techniques such as DFSS, DFR, DMAIC, etc.
* Must utilize the understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs. Acts as a technical resource for internal and external customers.
* Should respond to customer inquiry regarding product function and design.
* Must have root cause failure analysis.
* Must utilize Failure Mode Effects Analysis FMEA, and Design for Manufacturing/Assembly DFMA methodologies in product development.