Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Product Data Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should plan and organize the assimilation of information to the company ERP system, with particular emphasis to part information, Bill of Materials and Routings to ensure 100% data accuracy
* Must manages the Engineering Change Note system
* Should maintain static data that falls within the remit of the Data management by monitoring and reporting on the accuracy of that information.
* Should liaise with NPD, Process Improvement, Manufacturing Engineers and Business Units to ensure that appropriate levels of information are referenced through the routings including standard shop practices, work instructions and tooling reference
* Should generate and validate the costs in the ERP system
* Must maintain routes and standard times on the ERP system, to reflect current manufacturing processes
* Should support Global supply chain teams by providing various master data validation and checks to ensure global compliance across all location
* Must maintain accuracy of SSP’s, purchase specifications and work instructions and ensure they reflect current practices employed by the business and on the ERP system, ensuring that internal and external customers/suppliers have visibility
* Should be supporting the product transfers from one location to another location by setting up Part, BOM & Routings on ERP system.
* Must be assisting with DTP software for production in day-today activities
* Must assist in the distribution of controlled copies of information controlled by the Data Management team.
* Should ensure that controlled copies of said data are maintained by their owners to reflect current status of documents.
* Must have knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office
* Must have good interpersonal skills, planning and analytical ability
* Must have knowledge of high level of attention to detail essential
* Should have knowledge of SAP highly desirable
* Must be highly ethical and able to work in cross functional team
* Must be a good communicator of both written and verbal information
* Must be able to work in a matrix organization.