|Job Role||Quality Associate|
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must support new product development (NPD), value analysis and value engineering (VAVE) and sustaining engineering (SE) through the execution of these programs/projects in a timely manner, supporting the business goals and Profit Plan objectives.
- Must execute engineering projects/programs, involving product design, testing and preparation of specifications, process studies or research investigations using appropriate tools and
techniques such as DFSS, DFR, DMAIC, etc
- Should create CAD drawings , 3D models , Assemblies etc and ensure release in PLM / ERP system per project plan.
- Must drive innovation from ideation through to execution, in doing so, add value to the product and improve or maintain current functionality, performance, installation time, customer satisfaction levels and durability requirements.
- Should work cross-functionally with other functions at global level. This requires the incumbent to have ambition, drive, enthusiasm, communication , articulation and presentation skills and strong practical engineering experience to compliment his/her technical ability.
- Must resolve technical issues and road blocks impacting assigned projects by taking quick and timely decisions which are well supported by design calculations , engineering analysis and prediction methodology.
- Must create and sustain process for design standards and procedures governing product design
methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Must have preparation and maintenance of Project Plans and ensure project execution per project plan.
- Should actively participate in project / program / Design / Drawing reviews and technical reviews and ensure the quality design output from the projects.
- Must actively participate in events like solution blitz, design bursts , Innovation summit , product brainstorming etc and drive the solution to implementation.
Must have demonstrated capability in design of Sheet metal / Plastic Components in Electrical product domain.
Should have experience of working on Industrial or Commercial UPS/PDU design and development will be preferred.
Must have sound knowledge of Pro E / Creo CAD software and ENOVIA PLM will be preferred.
Should be strong in fundamental mechanical design / technical knowledge with excellent Communication, presentation and articulation skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com