|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.As Eaton’s important growth region in Asia Pacific, Eaton in India is empowered to take the lead in driving the company’s manufacturing capabilities and professional services in the region.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Must have good academic background.
- Must have good testing experience of 0-1 Years
- Should develop, write and manage the execution of an overall software/embedded test cases aligned to strategy.
- Must contribute to enhance and make the testing process more efficient.
- Must be able to Review documentation to understand testing requirements.
- Should follow implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
- Follow strategy for all levels of testing including regression, sanity, integration, acceptance, load, and stress testing for production with other QA team members.
- Must communicate feature interaction problems and identify coding problems across the system.
- SHould analyze defects and reports.
- Must conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
- Should keep the track of standards set by software testing authorities
- Must use a tracking system such as Jira to track reported problems with software
- Must use existing or propose new tools for comprehensive test case management software to manage, track and organize software testing efforts
- Must prepare software test evaluation reports to help the development team avoid bugs in created code and also provide feedback on usability and user interactions
- Should collaborate with software/firmware team members for the development of quality control and testing standards.
- Must utilize industry standard programs to check for browser compatibility bugs and to stress test server application.
- As an administers diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas while being aware of programming and design alternatives.
- Possess Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple aspects and priorities
- Share knowledge with team members and/or colleagues from other disciplines .