Organization : Eaton
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should plan and organize the assimilation of information to the company ERP system, with particular emphasis to part information, Bill of Materials and Routings to ensure 100% data accuracy
* Must manages the Engineering Change Note system
* Should maintain static data that falls within the remit of the Data management by monitoring and reporting on the accuracy of that information.
* Should liaise with NPD, Process Improvement, Manufacturing Engineers and Business Units to ensure that appropriate levels of information are referenced through the routings including standard shop practices, work instructions and tooling reference
* Should generate and validate the costs in the ERP system
* Must maintain routes and standard times on the ERP system, to reflect current manufacturing processes
* Should support Global supply chain teams by providing various master data validation and checks to ensure global compliance across all location
* Must maintain accuracy of SSP’s, purchase specifications and work instructions and ensure they reflect current practices employed by the business and on the ERP system, ensuring that internal and external customers/suppliers have visibility
* Should be supporting the product transfers from one location to another location by setting up Part, BOM & Routings on ERP system.
* Must be assisting with DTP software for production in day-today activities
* Must have experience in creating or maintaining process flows
* Should have knowledge of various IT systems and processes [product management, manufacturing, marketing and engineering]
* Must have experience in Enovia, ERP Systems, Oracle and Microsoft business suite, Document Management, PowerSource
* Must have good understanding of CAD-2D/3D, Pro-E, PLM
* Must be expertise in MS-Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience of developing excel macros will be an added advantage.
* Should have database query experience will be an added advantage
* Must be good with data analytics and Reporting( Experience of reporting tools)