Organization : Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : Rs 4 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Primary responsibility of this role is to design and develop Enclosure Designs to meet customer specific technical, cost and market related technology requirement for Life Safety Products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have experience of working on electrical Infrastructure & Industrial Product design and development covering New product development , VAVE and Sustaining Engineering (SE) projects.
* Candidate must have demonstrated capability in design of Sheet Metal / Plastics components.
* Candidate must have experience of working on CAD, Solid works, SAP & PLM environment is a must.
* Candidate must have sound knowledge of design documents, tools and processes like DFMEA, P diagram, VOC, design reviews , GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis etc would be added advantage.
* Candidate must have responsible for Identifying project scope and continuously manage the expectations of internal and external customers.
* Candidate should have a high degree of aptitude, creativity, and self-direction is required. Work independently to tight deadlines.
* Candidate must have good interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication.