Organization : Eaton Technologies
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.eaton.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Designing, CAE Designing
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have knowledge in Machine Design / Structural Mechanics / Computational Modeling specialization.
* Having experience in structural analysis of mechanical components will be an added advantage.
* Must have thorough knowledge of Finite Element Methods, Strength of Materials & Machine Design.
* Must have hands on experience on CAE software programs such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, Hypermesh, FEsafe, etc. will be added advantage.
* Must have demonstrated capability in design of Sheet Metal / Plastics components.
* Must have experience of working on CAD, Solid works, SAP & PLM environment is a must.
* Should have sound knowledge of design documents, tools and processes like DFMEA, P diagram, VOC, design reviews , GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis etc would be added advantage.
* Should have good presentation skills in order to present the best designs to get explored.
* Should have a high degree of aptitude, creativity, and self-direction is required. Work independently to tight deadlines.
* Should have good interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communications.