Organization : eBay
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ebay.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
eBay Inc. is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. It was founded in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble; it is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localized in over thirty countries. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. In addition to its auction-style sellings, the website has since expanded to include “Buy It Now” standard shopping; shopping by UPC, ISBN, or other kind of SKU (via Half.com); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji or eBay Classifieds); online event ticket trading (via StubHub); online money transfers (via PayPal) and other services.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be working on analysis of both high-level and granular (category and/or product specific) business trends.
* Must conduct database analysis using SQL, Excel and other tools
* Must structure and refine analysis with the goal of distilling insights from the data
* Should build and manage processes that produce insights and information on a periodic basis
* Must present analytical findings to senior management in order to guide decisions
* Should have a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field.
* Must be learning to estimate software schedules, and to deliver on time without quality issues.
* Should be learning to work effectively as part of a team
* Must design and implement projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
* Must be able to work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
* Should have knowledge to track business impact of features on a regular basis, and rely on data to make informed decisions about future directions