ECIL is termed as Electronics Corporation Of India Limited which under the government Of India Enterprise under the department of Atomic Energy to create a strong indigenous base in electronics, and it is established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad. ECIL is now recruiting for graduate engineer trainee for freshers who completed Bachelor’s Degree and this post provides the information regarding the required vacancies available and pay scale and last date for application etc
List Of Vacancies: 66
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
* Electronics & Communication – 25
* Electrical – 12
* Instrumentation – 03
* Computer Science – 10
* Civil – 06
* Mechanical – 07
* Chemical – 03
* Must have completed BE/B Tech from all the respective disciplines or equivalent educational qualifications from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 38,430/- PM
Must not have maximum age limit of 25 years as on 30-11-2017
* Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test for one and half hour which consists of multiple choice questions.
* Candidates who have qualified in Written Test will be called for personal interview.
* For General Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – NIL
* Last Date for Application – 22nd December 2017
* Online Test – 7th January 2018