ECIL is termed as Electronics Corporation Of India Limited which under the government Of India Enterprise under the department of Atomic Energy to create a strong indigenous base in electronics, and it is established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad. ECIL is now recruiting for graduate engineer trainee for freshers who completed Bachelor’s Degree and this post provides the information regarding the required vacancies available and pay scale and last date for application etc
List Of Vacancies: 84
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
* Electronics – 50
* Computer Science – 20
* Mechanical – 14
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Science/Mechanical or its equivalent from a AICTE approved university or its recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 38,430/- Per Month.
Must have maximum age limit of 25 Years as on 31-12-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy
* Gate 2018 Valid Score
* Personal Interview
* The short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done based on the scores obtained by them in the GATE 2018 examination. Score from GATE2017 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid. The minimum number of candidates called for Interview will be in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e.1 Post: 5 candidates).
* Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at Hyderabad. Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared by giving weightage to GATE-2018 score and marks obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview.
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Man Candidates – NIL