ECIL is termed as Electronics Corporation Of India Limited which under the government Of India Enterprise under the department of Atomic Energy to create a strong indigenous base in electronics, and it is established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad. ECIL is now recruiting for Tradesman B for freshers who completed ITI and this post provides the information regarding the required vacancies available and pay scale and last date for application etc.
List Of Vacancies: 40
* Electronic Mechanic/R&TV – 10
* Fitter – 05
* Electrician – 05
* Machinist – 03
* Refrigerator & Air Conditioner – 03
* Welder – 03
* Screen Printing – 01
* Plumber – 01
* Draftsman Mechanic – 01
* Turner – 01
* Carpenter – 01
* Painter – 01
* Mason – 01
* Diesel Mechanic – 01
* Sheet Metal – 01
* Electro Plating – 01 Post
* Wire man – 01
* Must have completed ITI with NAC (NCVT) or its equivalent plus ITI with one year relevant area of experience.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 21,060/- PM
Must not have age limit more than 28 Years and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
* The candidates have to qualify in both Written Test and Trade Test/Skill Test [Practical]. There shall be no interview.
* The Question Paper will be in English only. The Written Test shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. NO NEGATIVE MARKS.
* The Answer Sheet will be OMR Sheet.
* For General Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL/-