ECIL is termed as Electronics Corporation Of India Limited which under the government Of India Enterprise under the department of Atomic Energy to create a strong indigenous base in electronics, and it is established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad. ECIL now conducting a walkin interview for position of technical officers in one of its location mumbai interested and eligible candidates of freshers for Graduates can walk down for interview process on 27th November 2017 in delhi location.
List Of Vacancies:
* Technical Officer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Electronics & Communication engineering from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Hardware maintenance of Computer systems, Networking, troubleshooting of ISA and PCI based add on cards,5V/15V/24V DC power supplies.
* Candidates preferably having one year of experience in the above-mentioned field will be an added advantage.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 21,000/- PM
Must not have more than 30 Years and age relaxation of 3 years is applicable for OBC Candidates and 5 years for SC/ST and 05 Years of age relaxation of PWD Category.
* Selection process is based on Interview Performance & Experience.
* Candidates need to sign a contract period of 1 year
* The eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application form along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
Walk-In Venue:(10 AM – 1 PM)
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE
B-7, DDA LOCAL SHOPPING
COMPLEX, A-BLOCK RING ROAD,
NARAINA, NEW DELHI – 110 028