ECIL is termed as Electronics Corporation Of India Limited which under the government Of India Enterprise under the department of Atomic Energy to create a strong indigenous base in electronics, and it is established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad. ECIL now conducting a walkin interview for position of technical officers in one of its location mumbai interested and eligible candidates can walk down for interview process on 17th November 2017.
List Of Vacancies:
* Technical Officer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Electronics & Communication engineering from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be having knowledge on VSAT Networks and satellite communication.
* Candidates preferably having one year of experience in the above-mentioned field will be an added advantage.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 21,000/- PM
Must not have more than 30 Years and other age relaxation is based on the organization’s policies.
* Selection process is based on Interview Performance & Experience.
Candidates need to sign a contract period of 1 year
Walk-In Venue:(10 AM – 1 PM)
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG,
DADAR (PRABHA DEVI), MUMBAI – 500028.
Ph.No.022-24302664 / 24300034