|Job Role||Application Trainee|
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Chemical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans
- Should assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Must assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts
- Should develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- Must provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required
- Should engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels;
- Must support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Should follow Ecolab safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
- Must be passionate professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous environment, we invite you to apply.
- Should be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries.
- Must manage and develop long standing client relationships, with an intense focus on exceeding client expectations and driving service delivery.
- Should have a hands-on approach to service and deliver value through developing and managing technical projects to solve customer problems.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com