Organization : Edureka
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Edureka is an interactive, online learning platform. It offers live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Founded in mid-2011 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, the company is privately owned and operated by Brain4ce Education Ltd.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must identify test requirements from specifications/Product.
* Should create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
* Must develop, document and maintain functional test cases.
* Must execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases such as e-commerce websites and report test results.
* Should have ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
* Must have good understanding of the software development (JAVA preferred) and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
* Should be adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as an individual.
* Must have knowledge of any Automation tool is an advantage (QTP/Selenium).
* Should have strong technical aptitude and interest in learning and implementing new technologies.
* Must have knowledge in Database, Linux and SQL is preferred.
* Must have strong multi-tasking skills.
* Should communicate and interact with appropriate.
* Must have knowledge on stakeholders on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data quality.
* Should identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
* Must have good interpretation and Articulation, Speed and Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Excellent communication skills.