Organization : EFI
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.efi.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
* Analyze and understand Requirements.
* As a successful candidate you will get an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where your responsibilities range from production support to project implementation efforts.
* You will support multiple business groups and/or applications, so you may also be asked to learn and support other applications.
* You’ll collaborate tightly with a highly talented & committed applications team, including systems analysts.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* You are an independent thinker, comfortable with sharing and accepting ideas in an open manner.
* Must have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Live Cycle (STLC).
* Should also have knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control Process and methodologies.
* Must have strong troubleshooting , analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
* Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
* Should be a highly organized, enthusiastic and resourceful.
* Must be flexible and able to adapt for changing requirements.
* Must have excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Should be able to perform automation using Selenium.
* Must have familiarity with Mac OS.
* Good knowledge of Object oriented programming.
* Should have any Programming knowledge – Java (preferred), Python, .Net (C#, VB) etc.,