Organization : EFI
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 3.6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.efi.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
* Analyze and understand Requirements
* Manual Testing of Product / System
* Automation Testing
* Create and Execute Automation Scripts
* Application Testing in Mobile Devices
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Live Cycle (STLC).
* Candidate must also have knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control Process and methodologies
* Candidate must have strong troubleshooting , analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have ability to work in a team as well as an individual
* Candidate must be highly organized, enthusiastic and resourceful.
* Candidate must be flexible and able to adapt for changing requirements.
* Candidate should have excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Candidate should do automation using Selenium
* Candidate should have familiarity with Mac OS
* Candidate should have good knowledge of Object oriented programming.
* Candidate must have any Programming knowledge of Java (preferred), Python, .Net (C#, VB) etc.,