Organization : EFI
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.efi.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Clear case Multi site environment.
* Should have power user level experience in Redhat and Ubuntu.
* Must have experience in SVN or GIT.
* Should have experience in writing scripts in Shell or perl or python.
* Must be working on clear case multi site environment/setup, Clear case VOB backups and restores, VOB replication and synchronization via multisite.
* Should support and involve in build and release activities with respect to Configuration Management.
* Should optimize process and performance of configuration and change management tools to accelerate development of quality software.
* Must be able to configure of DR site in Clear case\GIT\SVN is desirable.
* Should take care of creation of User accounts, File Permissions, resource usage and other basic UNIX services issues.
* Should be able to read/understand Perl scripts and quickly write shell scripts to perform tasks.
* Should be able to appreciate enforcement of System security and experience in setting up and maintaining of the same would be desired.
* Should be a team player and also promote the same behavior within the group he handles.
* Must have strong aptitude skills to analyze problems and provide workable solutions or guidelines to the analyst/ technicians.
* Should be able to smartly gather/ research information.
* Should have clear communication and impactful presentation skills.