Organization : EFI
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.efi.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to quickly learn new software applications and systems and be part of fast-paced team
* Should have good critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Must have good written and verbal communication
* Must learn from our senior leaders and subject matter experts surrounding business technology and processe
* Must improve skills that will last a lifetime.
* Should create and maintain deliverables including test plans, test cases and test data.
* Must set up test environments and build out interdependent test beds.
* Should participate in discussions with development team on technical aspects relating to testing, functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions.
* Should analyze and understand the project’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases related to applications/Product being tested.
* Must share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall test process; help facilitate changes in test processes and procedures with team members.
* Should be ready to work on automation requirements and maintaining scripts.
* Must have experience in printing domain and automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
* Should have excellent verbal, written communication skills