|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Should have ability to communicate and influence
- Must have good understanding of Visual design, Interaction design fundamentals
- Should have hands-on expertise in software like Adobe creative suit.
- Must be a problem solver with his creative thought process for the applications of packaging and printing industry.
- Candidate must enjoy a high degree of autonomy in designing applications and if needs be go beyond.
- Should design, build, and scale systems that will help manage and run the production of a packaging and printing very efficiently.
- Must have through constant experimentation, with new approaches and techniques and subsequently deliver great results.
- Should create and maintain deliverables including test plans, test cases and test data.
- Should analyze and understand the project’s environment, architecture, and inter dependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases related to applications/Product being tested.
- Must share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall test process; help facilitate changes in test processes and procedures with team members.
- Should be ready to work on automation requirements and maintaining scripts.
- Must have experience in printing domain and automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal, written communication skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com