Organization : EFI
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.efi.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be familiar with software development life cycles.
* This position requires strong analytical skill and problem solving skills -set to both develop insights and recommendations about a particular business issue or opportunity
* Must be a strategic thinker who has a pulse on new trends in is able to act upon industry trends
* Should have excellent verbal, written communication skills
* Should be a rapid and motivated self-learner
* Must have good coding skills in any programming language
* Must have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Should have hands-on experience with automated testing tools (is an advantage)
* Must have strong analytical skills
* Must have excelling working in a collaborative team environment
* Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
* Must have knowledge on Scrum agile methodology is plus
* Should have knowledge on REST API’s is a plus
* Must have knowledge on Python programming is a plus
* Must have understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface.
* Must defect resolution in video modules.
* Should work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions.
* Must work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.