|Job Role||Software Engineer|
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be very strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Should have hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Must have strong knowledge on multi threaded application debugging skills.
- Should have familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Should be quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have knowledge on background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage (but not a must)
- Must have understanding of the fiery modules and working closely on the interface.
- Must defect resolution in video modules.
- Should work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues
- Should analyze and understand the project’s environment, architecture, and inter dependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases related to applications/Product being tested.
- Should be ready to work on automation requirements and maintaining scripts.
- Must have experience in printing domain and automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal, written communication skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com