Organization : EFI
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.efi.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have very Strong knowledge in C/C++ programming on Window/Linux environment.
* Must have hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
* Should be strong in multi threaded application debugging skills.
* Must have familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG/GDB is an added advantage
* Should have strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
* Must be a quick learner/self starter and thrive in change.
* Must have quick learning capacity and helpful to others
* Should have ability to work independently
* Must have knowledge on a printing domain is a plus
* Must have understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface.
* Should defect resolution in video modules.
* Must work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions.
* Should work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
* Should be able to smartly gather/ research information.
* Should have clear communication and impactful presentation skills.