Organization : Ellucian
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ellucian.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ellucian, we provide education institutions with the innovative solutions they need to help people everywhere discover their futures through learning.At Ellucian our values are CLEAR: Collaboration, Learning, Engagement, Accountability, and Resourcefulness. We truly are a global organization with offices in North America, Mexico, Dubai, India, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands.
* Work with the project team to analyze project/product requirements and testing needs in order to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and technical/system-level testing
* Actively participate in software requirements, design, and code reviews to provide early and continuous quality feedback
* Identify and develop manual and automated test scripts for various types of testing: Acceptance, Usability, Functional, and Regression
* Setup and maintain test environments
* Execute/analyze test cases and communicate results.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience in testing complex multi-tiered web based systems and complex data-driven applications
* Must have good understanding of testing methodology and software development lifecycles
* Should have experience writing test plans, strategies, and test cases
* Should have automating regression tests around the test frameworks and keeping on increasing test coverage
* Must have experience with automated testing tools and technologies, including but not limited to Selenium-Webdriver,
* Should have knowledge on PhantomJS, NightmareJS, Casper, Mocha or Jasmine
* Must have proficient with testing REST APIs, Web & Database testing.
* Should have experience using tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI, POSTMAN
* Must be proficient with SQL and relational database concepts
* Should be highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating systems
* Should have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and strong teamwork relationships
* Should have ability to work hands-on and also provide leadership in the implementation of complex testing solutions.
* Should display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills
* Should help to troubleshoot and verify bugs and errors reported
* Should write code to automate regression tests
* Must participate in code reviews
* Should update test scripts based on bugs and changes/upgrades to the application