|Job Role||Associate Developer|
At Ellucian, we provide education institutions with the innovative options they have to aid individuals all over realize their futures by way of finding out.At Ellucian our values are CLEAR: Collaboration, studying, Engagement, Accountability, and Resourcefulness. We truly are a world organization with workplaces in North the usa, Mexico, Dubai, India, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Candidate should be an expert on core Java.
- Must need to have good debugging skills and should know how to debug the java code.
- Must be able to fix defects on Java pages.
- Should have knowledge on Oracle SQL and pl/sql is a must.
- Must have knowledge on Oracle pl/sql and sql as most of our code is written in Oracle pl/sql.
- Should be able to write sql queries.
- Must be able to build new Java pages.
- Should be able to debug and fix defects on Java pages.
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced delivery focused environment
- Should have ability to interact effectively and professionally with all members throughout the organization.
- Should engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
- Must embrace and evangelize change
- Should work with ambiguity and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result
- Must be oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally
- Must demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing
- Must sound decision-making skills, as well as the ability to exercise good judgment while consistently meeting dead lines
- Must be highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating systems
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com