Organization : Ellucian
Job Role : Associate Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ellucian, we provide education institutions with the innovative options they have to aid individuals all over realize their futures by way of finding out.At Ellucian our values are CLEAR: Collaboration, studying, Engagement, Accountability, and Resourcefulness. We truly are a world organization with workplaces in North the usa, Mexico, Dubai, India, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating system
* Must have experience in .NET/C#, ASP.NET Web API
* Should be learning new technologies and concepts with the ability to work efficiently across distributed teams.
* Must have excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
* Should have working knowledge of Agile software development practices such as Scrum and Kanban
* Will be involved in design, development, test and implement high quality enterprise software, as a member of a creative, agile development team creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.
* Must have ability to work in a fast paced delivery focused environment
* Should have ability to interact effectively and professionally with all members throughout the organization.
* Must engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
* Must embrace and evangelize change
* Should work with ambiguity and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result
* Should be oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally
* Must have demonstrated ownership from specification review to final testing
* Must have sound decision-making skills, as well as the ability to exercise good judgment while consistently meeting deadlines