Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and
* Should have awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc. An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary.
* Should have knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful. Any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus.
* Must have working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
* Should have ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
* Should have excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing
* Must have strong documentation practices
* Should learn and understand the application under test.
* Should understand and analyse requirement specification documents.
* Should be building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
* Should locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
* Should be able to apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
* Should use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
* Should identify new targets for automation