Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should build and customize the different power plant sub-system models.
* Must integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet assignment requirements.
* Should support, conduct Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location.
* Must complete the documentation as per the Department Quality procedures on a regular basis.
* Should perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
* Should perform other related duties as assigned time to time.
* Must have knowledge to design, implement, test and commission power plant simulator models
* Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
* Must have basic knowledge on Power plant
* Should have knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
* Must have knowledge on power plant process
* Should perform calculations for any power plant related equipment as required by customer specifications.
* Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
* Must be able to work in a team.
* Should be able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
* Must have good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
* Should have knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
* Must have understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.