Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on field devices (HART/ FF / Profibus) commissioning or calibration or maintenanc
* Must have working knowledge of DCS System
* Should have knowledge/ Experience of process field devices like Flow, Level, Temperature, Pressure and Final Control devices like Control Valve.
* Must have knowledge/ Experience of Industrial Communication protocol like HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS and Modbus
* Should have knowledge/ Experience of Asset Management System (AMS /HH475) or Distributed Control System (DeltaV)
* Must have very good Written and Communication Skills
* Must have good Analytical and Problem solving ability
* Must be quick learner
* Must have knowledge of software testing of HART, FF and PROFIBUS communication protocol supported eDD for Usability aspect using DeltaV/AMS System and HH475
* Software testing of HART , FF and PROFIBUS based field device integration with DeltaV/AMS System
* Write Test plan, log issues in issue database
* Must communicate Test metrics and status to lead at periodic interval
* Must work on Test Automation wherever applicable