Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* For our Device Integration team, we are looking for a junior level engineer who is passionate for software development and has strong programming & analytical skills.
* Our team develops DD (Device Descriptors) for configuration and monitoring of field devices used in process industry.
* This role involves challenges as well as opportunities of working with new technologies for a new product/project.
* This person is expected to work independently in co-ordination with TL to develop DDs for HART, Fieldbus and Profibus Devices.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
* Should understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor.
* Must have knowledge on reverse engineer, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
* Should develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
* Must assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support.
* Must be strong in programming language such as C.
* Should have strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player.
* Must have demonstrated ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
* Should have familiarity with Industrial protocol like HART and Fieldbus Foundation.
* Must have familiarity with scripting language such as VBScript.