Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should participate in a team environment using the Serum development methodology
* Must develop software for FIELDVUE instrument products and technologies
* Should participate in product definition activities including feature analysis and project scope analysis
* Must perform maintenance activities in addition to new product software design
* Should perform software quality assurance testing
* Must review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
* Should assist with other project activities as assigned by management
* Must have ability to contribute in a global team environment
* Should have experience in an agile software development lifecycle
* Must have knowledge on C#, C++, and Microsoft Windows programming
* Must be familiar with Object Oriented analysis and design
* Should have excellent software development skills
* Must have microsoft Visual Studio, Win32/Win64 API, .NET, TFS
* Should have strong mechanical skills
* Must have knowledge of Process/Industrial Control Systems is desired
* Should have experience with HART and Foundation Fieldbus technologies is desired
* Must have familiar with Human Centered Design concepts is desired.
* Must have strong analytical, problemsolving, and decision-making skills • Ability to prioritize work and assessrisk • Strong organizational skills • Strong mechanical skills • Knowledge of Process/Industrial Control Systems is desired