Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/ control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
* Must have attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful.
* Should have any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus. Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
* Must have ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
* Must have Excellent communication English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing Strong documentation practices.
* Should be working day-to-day amongst software engineers, QA staff, QA systems.
* Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Learn and understand the application under test.
* Must understand and analyse requirement specification documents.
* Must have good building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality.
* Should generate/ review/ update test suite accordingly.
* Must locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
* Should apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
* Should use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.