Organization : Emerson
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must understand Hardware Electronics design concepts and skills for
* Should have knowledge on active and passive electronic component selection
* Should perform mixed signal design consideration and testing
* analog Signal conditioner testing
* Must have knowledge of 8/16/32 bit micro controller based digital design testing
* Should perform switch Mode Power Supply circuit debugging
* Must be a buck Regulator
* Should be a flyback Regulator
* Must have an eye for details.
* Should be willing to take additional responsibilities during the execution based on the business need
* Must have strong interpersonal skills and team working, good communication skills are desirable.
* Must have willingness to learn is critical
* Must work on selected embedded hardware design projects as a member of various Engineering & Design and /or Testing teams, in collaboration with senior and lead engineers
* Should capture and draft hardware requirement for the projects.
* Must prepare detail design documents, Schematic, Simulations, Bill Of Material, Test Plan &
* Should prepare test Reports & get these documents reviewed by Lead or Tech Leads
* Must interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements
* Must adherence to CMMI / ISO quality process
* Must assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work independently.