Organization : Emerson
Job Role : CAD Design Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have proficiency in Solid Edge ST series (part modelling, assembly, 2D drafting)
* Should have hands-on experience On Design Calculations Like Torque, Bolting, Shell Thickness, Shaft design etc
* Must have experience in preparing Customer Approval & Manufacturing drawings, complete bill of material
* Should have hands experience on GD & T and Tolerancing.
* Must have good understanding on engineering materials, weld design, fabrication, Sheetmetal and standard manufacturing processes
* Must have good understanding of MS office tools like Excel.
* Should possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; good oral and written communication skills.
* Must have experience in CAD/PLM/ERP software (Solid Edge, Team Centre, Oracle).
* Should be accountable and result oriented
* Must have strong technical skills on 3D/2D CAD modelling techniques
* Must have excellent ability to read complex drawing involving different views / sections
* Must have proficiency in either of the CAD tools; SolidWorks / Inventor / Creo
* Must have project management skills involving scoping, scheduling, etc.
* Must have proven track record as an individual that learns quickly, is self-motivated and a team player
* Must have good communication skills with ability to work across different levels in the global organization