Organization : Emerson
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.emerson.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States.This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.Emerson has approximately 111,000 employees and 205 manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should generate Part & Assembly 3D Models & Drawings, BOM and other project related documents.
* Should perform 3D Design in the required CAD platform (SolidWorks / Inventor / Creo) as assigned.
* Must create 2D drawings in the required CAD platform (SolidWorks / Inventor / Creo / AutoCAD) as assigned.
* Should apply GD&T and other engineering techniques
* Must work on global project activities and support team in project completion within committed timeline.
* Must drive new/advanced technology in CAD modeling like feature based, parametric, surface modeling, GD&T etc. and improve quality of 3D models
* Should simplify and standardize 3D/2D modeling practices through procedures, templates, automation etc. and drive productivity
* Must drive the new initiative of customer drawings by learning best practice from other Emerson Biz
* Must identify and drive standardization efforts.
* Must have strong technical skills on 3D/2D CAD modelling techniques
* Must have excellent ability to read complex drawing involving different views / sections
* Must have proficiency in either of the CAD tools; SolidWorks / Inventor / Creo
* Must have project management skills involving scoping, scheduling, etc.
* Should be accountable and result oriented
* Must have proven track record as an individual that learns quickly, is self-motivated and a team player
* Must have good communication skills with ability to work across different levels in the global organization