|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Last Date||26th June 2018|
Emtec provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must not have any active backlogs
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to join immediately
- Must not have any educational gaps
- Must provide end-to-end cloud services including advisory, migration, performance engineering etc.
- Must perform integration of cloud and on-premise applications and a wide variety of application integration tools
- Must have knowledge on cloud CoE offering tools, industry solutions, reusable components and accelerators
- Amazon’s EC2 and AWS expertise providing a bouquet of tools and industry solutions
- Must have knowledge of reusable components and accelerators to utilize and improve productivity for Amazon cloud services
- Must have experience with Java & Web Technologies.
- Should have experience in developing commercial browser based 3 tier applications.
- Must have sharp and Smart, good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be identifying an organization’s needs.
- Should have a prior experience of discussing approaches with client and providing solutions.
- Should be explaining the design to the development team and tracking the implementation.
- Must have ability and prior experience in leading and mentoring a team technically.
- Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines.
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to motivate the team
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com