Engineering Projects India LTD is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects. Tata Projects Limited (TPL) and Engineers India Ltd (EIL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in July 2007 to incorporate a Joint-Venture (JV) Company which would undertake Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects in India and abroad. The JV Company named TEIL Projects Limited was incorporated on 15 July 2008 in Delhi as a Public Limited Company (PLC). Engineering Projects India LTD provides the recruitment for freshers as assistant engineer for mechanical & environmental engineering across india and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available.
List Of Vacancies: 04
* F&A Officer – 02
* Assistant Engineer(Mechanical) – 01
* Assistant Engineer(Environmental) – 01
* Must have completed Graduation in any respective disciplines of CA/CWA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
* Having experience in the field of financial vetting or/and accounts keeping. Besides above he/she may be associated in preparation of budget, direct/indirect taxes and related activities, payroll and expense settlements, Treasury and Fund Management.
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in respective disciplines of Mechanical & Environmental Engineering or any chemical disciplines from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must not have maximum age limit of 38 Years as on 01-11-2017 and age relaxation is applicable according to the government policy.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs.24,900-50,500/- PM
* The place of posting may be at Head Office New Delhi / Gurugram, Regional Offices at Chennai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices and Construction Sites etc.
* However, the place of posting can be anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the exigency of work.